Retail Lab, KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai proudly presents you the annual flagship event Variegating Brands as a part of our college’s Annual Management Fest MELANGE 2018!!
Variegating brands is a unique brand strategy competition where you get a chance to unleash your skills in launching a brand.
It is a 3 Round event.
1st round is online quiz whereas 2nd round is a case study competition. The case would be related to launching a new line of product(brand)for an existing company which is currently not catering to this segment.
The shortlisted teams go to the 3rd round which is an on campus round where the participants need to do a presentation (topic TBD) in front of the esteemed judges. So, are you ready to be the future Brand Managers? Test your skills in the battle … VARIEGATING BRANDS!!
Details When- 02:00 PM, 9th February 2018 Registration deadline- Before 06:00 PM, 29th January 2018
• Variegating Brand is open to all the students of Post-Graduate Management Institutes.
• A Team should consist of two members only. They should be from the same institute
• No person can be a part of more than one team.
• One team can submit only one entry.
• There is no restriction on the number of teams from an institute. Participants will be given a case to analyze. For Example, a branding strategy for Carlsberg introducing dairy products or Apple launching grocery stores.
They will have to come up with strategies for introducing a completely new product retaining its core competencies.